In a normal festival season, a total of 12,000 or so young people and relatives attend the Christchurch Schools’ Music Festival. Your company or organisation can be exposed to that target audience in conjunction with a high-quality product that has associations with families, music, education and the youth culture.
We are always looking for sponsors for aspects of the Festival:
- Representative Group sponsorship
- Venue hire
- Music copyright and commissions
- Holiday Course
If you are interested in sponsorship, whether at small or significant levels, please contact the Festival’s Business Manager, Miranda Donnell.
Sponsorship of a Representative Group
For sponsorship of a Representative Group, the sponsor can receive:
- A free advertisement in the Festival Programme
- An advertising stand in the Town Hall foyer on one night of the Festival
- Your company or organisation logo located on the Festival website and hyperlinked to your website.
- Complimentary tickets
- Your company or organisation associated with the Representative Group during announcements about the group during the Festival